Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Alleycross Cap

Well last Tuesday's alleycross race was rad. I had such a good time. Read a full review over at Dan's site, but let me say a few things:

Third Eye Blind
Beer Pass
Yard Sale
Heckling
Hush Puppies and Lonestar afterwards. Down the hatch!
Why am I always the only mother fucker who brings a change of clothes to wear after the race?

Sato talking shit about someones 'clean' cross bike that they obviously don't know how to use was funny, especially considering that he hung out in the back with Andy and I and fell completely into the massive mud pit every time he rode through it. I yelled at him the whole race. Needless to say, the guy with the clean bike creamed us.

Pics!

2 comments:

  1. so you beat Sato? WTG...my cross days are very far from near but that doesn't mean i can't be a drunk heckler. or something.

    ReplyDelete
  2. btw. third eye blind was in town last night. heard them all the way from west campus. UGH.

    ReplyDelete