Sunday, October 11, 2009

Behold!


















I have been scouting for a pair of these ever since I started riding my first fixed gear. I was living in Portland at the time, and I spent a lot of time at the Stumptown on 3rd St., a popular messenger hang out, checking out bikes and trying to better define my sense of bike-style by watching the pros swap out or keep parts on their bikes depending on how practical they were.

One of the bikes that left a lasting impression was Sharky's 3Rensho:





































Notice the cut and unwrapped Mavic bars, the Time pedals, the beat up paint, and the 1" threadless Wound Up fork. Pretty much my ideal set up, and a style I have pseudo-consciously ripped pieces from ever since I started riding fixed gears and track bikes.

Glad to finally have another piece of the puzzle.



No comments:

Post a Comment